FANDOM


400px-NewDungeon1.9

A Dungeon. The torch was placed by a player (they don't naturally generate there)

Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 9.22.24 AM
Dungeons are fairly small, but still dangerous, underground structures made of Cobblestone and Mossy Cobblestone. They are most oftenly found connected to an abandoned mineshaft. Dungeons also have one, rarely two, Monster Spawners in the center, which can spawn Zombies (50% chance), Skeletons (25% chance), or Spiders (25% chance). However, they also have 0-3 Chests full of various treasures and "junk items" such as bread or wheat. Dungeons have the rare chance to spawn in shallow areas of a Desert Biome, making a caved in Dungeon.
Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 9.23.10 AM

One of a Dungeon's chests yielded this loot.

Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 9.23.03 AM

Some Gravel fell on top of this Dungeon chest, making it impossible to open.

Contents Of Chests

Buried Dungeons

In Desert Biomes, a Dungeon near the surface may cause Sand to fall in, exposing it. This is by far one of the best means of spotting dungeons.

  • A suspicious dip in the desert Sand...
  • And look what we've found!

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.