|Cost to buy||Unknown|
|Cost to sell||Unknown|
To use the compass simply hold it in the Player's hand and it will appear in the lower HUD. The needle will point in the direction of the spawn point. Simply rotate around until the needle is pointing straight up, signifying that the spawn point is straight ahead. Travel in that direction and you will see the spawn, assuming the needle remains pointing straight up.
- Using a compass in the Nether and the End will make it useless. A compass in these areas will spin in a clock-wise motion and will not point to a specific direction or object.
- A Compass points to the northwest corner of the block you spawned on, instead the very middle.
- The Compass is one of the few tools that is stackable (the other two are the Lead and Clock).
- In Creative mode, right clicking with a compass will teleport you to that location.
- The Compass works in the inventory and hotbar.
- The Creative Mode inventory has a compass in the searchbar tab. This compass works, too.
|Breakable||Pickaxe • Axe • Shovel • Hoe • Sword • Armor|
|Other||Compass • Clock • Name Tag • Lead • Horse Armor|
|Transportation||Minecart • Minecart with Furnace • Carrot on a Stick|