The Brewing Stand was introduced to replace the Cauldron, which was deemed "not user friendly" by the Mojang team. It can brew three potions at once with only one ingredient.
- Insert an ingredient (see Potions page for more details) in the top slot.
- Insert up to three Awkward Potions or Mundane Potions (or Water Bottles if brewing Potions of Weakness) in the bottom slot(s).
- Wait 20 seconds.
- Take out the newly brewed potions- or add modifiers to make them splash, extended, thickened, or "negativified."
List of Ingredients
- Nether Wart (Awkward Potion)
- Fermented Spider Eye (Potion of Weakness, Potion of Harming, Potion of Slowness, Potion of Invisibility)
- Blaze Powder (Potion of Strength)
- Ghast Tear (Potion of Regeneration)
- Sugar (Potion of Swiftness)
- Magma Cream (Potion of Fire Resistance)
- Golden Carrot (Potion of Night Vision)
- Glistering Melon (Potion of Healing)
- Spider Eye (Potion of Poison)
- Redstone (Extended Potion)
- Glowstone Dust (Thicken Potion)
|Crafted Blocks||Brick (Block) • Beacon • Redstone Torch • Block of Diamond • Block of Emerald • Block of Gold • Block of Redstone • Block of Iron • Block of Coal • Block of Lapis Lazuli • Flower Pot • Item Frame • Hopper • Dropper • Dispenser • Lever • Pressure Plate • Button • Door • Trapdoor • Polished Andesite • Polished Diorite • Slab • Bookshelf • Jack o'Lantern • Stained Glass • Stained Clay • Block of Quartz • Chest • Crafting Table • Furnace • Anvil • Enchantment Table • Ender Chest • Trapped Chest • Stained Glass Pane • Slime Block • Bed • Note Block • Sticky Piston • Redstone Lamp • Fence Gate • Redstone Repeater • Redstone Comparator • Powered Rail • Activator Rail • Boat • Minecart • Minecart with Furnace • Cake • Brewing Stand • Cauldron|